PRIVATE ENTERPRISE "LANTEC" (hereinafter referred to as - "Company" or "We"), which is the owner and administrator of the website www.lantec.ua and all related subdomains and pages, respects everyone's right to protection and confidentiality of personal data.
This Policy also defines the measures We take to ensure the protection of personal data, and the procedure for obtaining information about our personal data protection mechanisms.
If the User of the Services does not use such functions or services, we collect only information that does not allow the identification of the user and is depersonalized data: for example, a list of viewed web pages.
To access some other functions of the Site, the User must provide information that allows him to be identified (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"): surname, first name and patronymic, e-mail address, telephone, place of work, etc.
The User is responsible for the accuracy of the information and Personal Data that he provides to Us. In case of providing unreliable data, the User will not be able to use all the functions of the site and receive useful information, and We will not be able to contact the User. For example, we always need to ensure that the User provides an up-to-date email address, as this is one of the main ways to contact the User.
If the User does not agree with these conditions, then the User has the right not to provide Us with his Personal Data. In this case, some services of our Services will become unavailable to the User.
We have the right to receive information from you from various sources:
- during your use of our Services;
- from our authorized representatives, contractors, distributors, dealers, or licensees, as well as other persons to whom you have provided your Personal Data, which are necessary for us to provide you with the relevant services;
- from companies using or providing use of our Services;
- as a result of your response to our calls, marketing, or other messages;
- through social networks;
- as a result of your choice of a product or service provided by the Company;
- as a result of your participation in our informational and advertising events;
- from third parties who disclosed to us your personal data collected by such third parties, based on your consent.
The personal data that we may receive or that you may provide to Us include:
- contact information (name, position, postal or e-mail address, and phone number);
- work contact information (e.g., position, department, and company name);
- contact information of your partners, friends, or other people, if you have provided their details for us to contact them;
- IP addresses, MAC addresses, and identification numbers of mobile or other devices;
- location data;
- other information (for example, purchasing behavior and preferences, language, age, date of birth, gender, and marital status).
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purpose:
- communicating with you about the products and services we provide;
- management, evaluation, and improvement of our activities;
- improvement of existing and creation of new products and services;
- management of the communication process;
- determining the effectiveness and optimization of our advertising and promotional activities;
- performing actions related to tax or accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation of calculations and their payment;
- debt collection for the use of our products or services;
- assessing your interest in our products and services, and contacting you regarding possible cooperation;
- account protection against unauthorized access;
- according to the requirements of any applicable law or as part of any legal proceeding, or at the request of any government agency having or purporting to have jurisdiction over the Enterprise or an affiliate of the Enterprise;
- processing your transactions using our websites and other digital resources.
We also have the right to use said data for other lawful purposes, which we will inform you about separately at the time of collecting your personal data.
We have the right to disclose and distribute the personal data we collect to the following persons:
- to our affiliates, banking and financial institutions, and other legal entities that participate in the development or technical support of our products and services, contractors, distributors, dealers, or licensees;
- legal entities providing prevention of fraud or unauthorized access;
- to other third parties with your consent. When the Company acts as a supplier or customer of products and services to third parties, we have the right to communicate to them the personal data we have collected on their behalf;
- within the Enterprise group or affiliated companies in accordance with the terms of this Policy or other terms, that we communicate to you at the time of data collection.
- to the competent state authorities that have contacted us within the framework of their legal powers.
We have the right to disclose information about you:
- if this is required by the legislation of Ukraine or within the scope of court proceedings;
- if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss;
- as otherwise required by applicable law or the purpose of the disclosure.
Consent to the processing of personal data is given by you in order to ensure the implementation of civil and economic relations, as well as relations in the field of advertising and marketing, in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Advertising", the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", and as well as other legal acts.
You grant the Company and our authorized representatives and officials the right to provide you with any information of a commercial and/or informational nature about the activities of the Company and/or our partners by mail, e-mail, phone, and/or SMS, as well as any other means of communication.
You also confirm your consent to the transfer by the Company of your personal data, included in the Company's personal databases, to managers (processors) of personal data, exclusively for the above-mentioned purpose. You do not require receiving a separate notification about the transfer (dissemination) of your personal data included in the Company's personal database to administrators.
You allow us to process your personal data only for such a period as is necessary to achieve the purpose of their processing, except for cases when the applicable law requires us to store them for a longer period.
In case of expiration of the established storage time, your data will be deleted provided that their processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
By filling out and sending the electronic form to the Company, you confirm that you have been informed (a) about the inclusion of your personal data in the Company's personal database, the purpose of collecting and processing personal data (in accordance with the purpose specified in this document), as well as about your rights provided for in Art. . 8 of the Law of Ukraine "Personal Data Protection", according to which the subject of personal data has the right:
- to know about the sources of data collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence of the personal data owner or manager or to give appropriate permission to obtain this information to people authorized by them, except for cases established by law;
- to receive information about the terms of providing access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom personal data is transferred;
- to access your personal data;
- to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer about whether your personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- to make a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- to make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- to have your personal data protected from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage due to intentional concealment, failure, or untimely provision of data, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity, and business reputation of a person;
- to file complaints about the processing of your personal data with the Commissioner or the court;
- to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- to enter reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you;
You may also have other rights under applicable law.
Along with this, you have the right not to transfer personal data to the Company or refuse to directly transfer information to us. You can also demand that we destroy the personal data that we process. However, in these cases, you will not be able to use the functionality of our Services to the fullest or you will not be able to use them at all. On the other hand, We will no longer be able to provide these products and services to you, and also notify you about them.
You have the right to withdraw any consent previously given to Us or to object to the processing of your personal data at any time on legal grounds. We will take your decision into account for all further actions. If you have withdrawn your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal data, in some cases you may not be able to use certain products or services provided by the Company.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the means of communication specified in the "Contacts" section.
By using our products and services, you agree that we may transfer personal data to other countries, and not only store and process it in the country in which it was collected or in which you are located. Cross-border transfer of personal data to other countries can be carried out by us exclusively for their processing or storage by authorized managers (processors) of personal data using cloud and other online services and hosting services. During such transfers, We and our service providers will take all measures to protect them as required by applicable law.
We also undertake to comply with the legal and technical requirements for the protection of information and personal data required by applicable law.
We and our service providers guarantee the security and protection of your personal data. We and our service providers take information security measures to protect the personal data we collect and process. We and our service providers protect the personal data we collect from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, compromise, access, disclosure, or use. We use reliable information security algorithms in our work.
Our Services may be used in conjunction with the products and services of our service providers. We have the right to place links on our Services to the sites of other products and services.
POLICY EFFECT, CHANGES, AND NOTIFICATIONS
PRIVATE ENTERPRISE "LANTEK"
+38 (044) 360-56-27
+38 (048) 760-19-76